Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Use models (eas Re: emas-wiki, blosxom, and oth

From: Gary V . Vaughan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Use models (eas Re: emas-wiki, blosxom, and other stuff
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 02:09:08 +0100

On 11 Jun 2004, at 19:57, TC wrote:
On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 14:19, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:

No, I have a tree like this:
My WikiProjects contains the different Wiki projects ...
(much excellent advice deleted)

Great, that's really useful.  I'd kinda figured that using the project
mechanism was the way to go, but I'd always had trouble getting that
working in the past. I remember struggling to get the index for planner
and the index for the main emacs-wiki to point to the corresponding
files (i.e. my planner index always pointed back to my main emacs-wiki
space). Don't suppose you'd care to expose the emacs lisp you use to setup and
control that directory structure?

Sure, my config is attached... it's not very well commented, but you'll
get the idea :-)

Cheers,
        Gary.
--