Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] emas-wiki, blosxom, and other stuff

From: TC
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] emas-wiki, blosxom, and other stuff
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:17:02 +0100

Gary V. Vaughan wrote:

Yep. See emacs-wiki-blosxom.el (which requires my heirarchical wiki patches
to emacs-wiki.el) and remember-blosxom.el from
address@hidden/emacs-wiki--gary--1.0 and remember--gary--1.0 respectively.

OK, so I've fought through the arch stuff and got it basically working. First of the questions then :-)

I set blosxom-publishing-directory to be something other than its default value of "~/WebWiki". However, it doesn't seem to have any effect since Cc C-p still publishes to that default. I'm guessing this is because the main emacs-wiki-publishing-directory is still set to *its* default value (of "~/WebWiki") and that is overriding the change to the blosxom publishing directory, but I'm not sure.

Is this correct behaviour?

tc