[emacs-wiki-discuss] Use models (eas Re: emas-wiki, blosxom, and other s

From: TC
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Use models (eas Re: emas-wiki, blosxom, and other stuff
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:31:28 +0100

I'd be interested in hearing about others' "use models" for emacs-wiki,
planner, remember, and blosxom.  I've used the first
three in the past,but have started from scratch again, dropping
planner and trying out blosxom until I get used to it.

But, based on the defaults in the lisp, I have two different source
directories (~/Wiki and ~/Blosxom/Wiki), and one publish directory.
When I add planner, I'll have another source directory (~/Plan), and, in
my case for security reasons, a second publish directory.

Is that the intended default use?  *Is* there such a thing?

Gary (for example), do you use *only* the blosxom mechanisms? If not
(i.e. if you also edit emacs-wiki files directly) do you still have
the two different directories (~/Wiki and ~/BlosxomWiki).

And Sacha, what *on earth* do you do? You've got php in there, and
style sheets, and self-modifying python for all I know :-)

Hmm, eh, what, gibber?

tc