Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] emas-wiki, blosxom, and other stuff

From: TC
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] emas-wiki, blosxom, and other stuff
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:12:49 +0100

TC wrote:
> [Setting] blosxom-publishing-directory to be something other than
> its default  value of "~/WebWiki"...doesn't seem to have any
> effect since Cc C-p still publishes to that default.

GV replied:
> Did you remember to run (blosxom-update-wiki-project) after changing the
> value of blosxom-publishing-directory?  I'd expect to see what you describe
> if you forgot that.

I didn't do that, no.  And it works, thanks.
But, given that I've modified blosxom-publishing-directory using
customize-group, where should I put the (blosxom-update-wiki-project)?
Is it just after the (custom-set-variables ...) in my .emacs?

And why is that necessary; or, put another way, when would you *not*
want to run the blosxom-update-wiki-project function?

tc