Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:43:30 +0000

Hi,

so far, I received the following confirmations for coming Sunday:

- Alistair Davidson <address@hidden>, Glasgow
- Brian Gough <address@hidden>, Bristol
- Georg C. F. Greve <address@hidden>, Hamburg
- Philip Hands <address@hidden>, Reading
- Alex Hudson <address@hidden>, London
- Alasdair G. Kergon <address@hidden>, Reading
- M. J. Ray <address@hidden>, Norfolk
- myself

If I forgot someone or anyone else plans to attend, please tell me now, even
if you're not sure, that you'll actually make it. The reason is, that I have
to forward this list of participants to our security office today.

Apart from that: Do we need anything special for Sunday? A normal overhead
projector and a white board are in the room. The pub on campus should be
open around lunch time. Do we need a beamer?

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/