Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:42:40 +0000 (GMT)

Marc Eberhard writes:
 > So, what I need to know now, is who's coming? Since it is on a Sunday and
 > the university is locked, I will have to advice security of the names of the
 > participants in advance, so that they will let you in through the night
 > entrance. Could everyone please drop me a short note, who intends to come?

Yes. I plan to attend.

I will be travelling from Bristol, by train (so whether I will
actually get to Birmingham on time is another matter...).

--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd            Phone: +44 (0)117 3179309
15 Royal Park                   WWW: http://www.network-theory.co.uk/
Clifton                       Email: address@hidden
Bristol BS8 3AL