Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:20:40 +0000

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 03:08:17PM +0000, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
> I think Georg's direct input at this early stage would be very helpful,
> (for example providing us with short-cuts through discussions that he's
> encountered before in similar contexts).

I second that. Would love to see him helping us already at this early stage.
His experience with other local organisations/chapters will probably save us
a lot of time and frustrating experiences.

We might even have something to present for the resceduled Birmingham
Expo then... :-)

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden