Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting

From: Alistair Davidson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 00:04:41 +0000

Marc Eberhard wrote:

Hi all again!

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 08:16:05AM +0000, marc wrote:

So, what I need to know now, is who's coming? Since it is on a Sunday and
the university is locked, I will have to advice security of the names of the
participants in advance, so that they will let you in through the night
entrance. Could everyone please drop me a short note, who intends to come?
Maybe it would be good, if you include from where you come, so that some
people could go together or be picked up on the way to save costs?

I'm going to *try*... I don't know whether I'll make it. I'm coming from Glasgow, so making it to Birmingham by 11am could be... er... interesting.

I'm going to do my best. ::heads off to examine national express's website::

--
Alistair Davidson
Read my comic, Bizmatch! http://www.altgeek.org/lord_inh/comic/index.html