Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 09:31:56 +0000

Marc:
> > Good-o. It seems it's being advertised now too, vis. advogato :)
> ??? Can't find it... can somebody enlighten me too please?

It's in the comments on the article "Does GNU have a responsibility to
educate GPL projects ?" which seems to have appeared on news sites like a
rash, possible because of Dick Morrell's usual self-promotion.

Whether we should post an article of our own is something I'd like your
opinions on.  Maybe we can find out from other FS supporter bodies around
the world how they're set up?  Or maybe we're better off doing that by
direct approaches?
--
MJR