Re: [Fsfe-uk] Why FS is a Good Thing

From: ralph
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Why FS is a Good Thing
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:44:11 +0000

Hi Telsa,

> It is a *completely* different mind-set, and unless you move in and
> out of both worlds you start to forget how different the attitudes
> and basic premises are.

I think that's the key point.  Do we just want to spin round in our own
little circle or have an effect on the world outside?  If so, we have
to look at things from their perspective as well.

And having tried, I know the `GNU/Linux' message isn't one to present
on the `elevator pitch' side of A4.

Cheers,

Ralph.