Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 01:01:58 +0000

John,

Firstly, I'm somewhat disappointed that you've taken a response to your private message to me and made it public, particularly since I offered in that message private contact details for you to talk to me. I would make those available to anyone who wanted, but I didn't post them to a public list, and I would have liked you to have respected that.

Secondly, my failure to respond to your questions in a formal matter is pretty simple: you seem to want to take my word as gospel, when all am I doing is informing you to the best of my knowledge. If you want to hold me to what I say, then I'm afraid I'm going to take time to check what I say.

I have no problem with anything you've asked. I also have no problem in trying to help you achieve your stated aims. I wish you would treat me less as an adversary to be overcome and more as someone who is trying to help, as I have stated on numerous occasions to you.