ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] The posh talk does not complain with the policy

From: genium
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] The posh talk does not complain with the policy
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 16:36:01 +0200

ref: https://fr.wikiquote.org/wiki/Pierre_Berg%C3%A9

On 2014-08-15 12:28, Garreau, Alexandre wrote:
No, it doesn’t limit freedom of speech, because “freedom” of limiting
someone else freedom isn’t a freedom, but a power

Do you mean Free Software and LGBT movements share the same goals, and should be seen as two facets of the same object ? Do I have to support Feminism in order to support Free Software ?