Re: [glob2-devel] Language demands

From: Bo Lorentsen
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Language demands
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:06:00 +0200

Martin Voelkle wrote:

The worst thing with per time is that you get non-deterministic.
And we have a problem related to networking and differant mashine types !

I'm sure that's what he meant. Previously, SGSL was executing one instruction per step. This didn't allow you to do simultaneous things, they had to happen one per step.
Ok, one instruction at a time, will generate alot of overhead, but it is possible :-)

/BL