Re: [glob2-devel] gameplay ideas

From: Emmanuel Eckard
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] gameplay ideas
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:10:44 +0200

> > 4. food for thought, what about a seperate school for explorers to
> > upgrade their air speed?
>
> I already know what Nct would say:
> "Yes why not, if somebody makes cool images for that new building!"

There were already a number of new buildings which we wnated to creeate. If
someone could make a list of those, I could at least think about it is my
spare time. I am quite busy these times, but I might still find some time to
draw a little bit (and perhaps learn this damn Blender thing rather than just
talk about it).

Cheers !

--
Emmanuel Eckard
Ingénieur Physicien de l'École Polytechnique de Lausanne