Re: [glob2-devel] Language demands

From: Bo Lorentsen
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Language demands
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:01:27 +0200

Stephane Magnenat wrote:

SGSL is too simple to have this problem ! You can't define any new function in SGSL, so an "instruction" is in fact a line of script.
And there in no control statements either, and that makes it even more simple :-)

Why ? Does LGPL prevent static linking with proprietary stuff ?
That was how I understood the text, but Martin tells me otherwise !

Thanks for you work on TEA,
No problem, it have still to show its worth in relation to glob2 but I hope it will give glob2 the scripting it need !

And then we go for 3D and more AI in glob3d :-)

/BL