Re: [glob2-devel] Universe Background, political correctness

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Universe Background, political correctness
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:02:05 +0100

Hi Kai,

Perhaps it is not clear on the universe background page, but those are only
ideas and proposals (I've added a small § to make this clearer). People are
free to submit ideas to the Wiki, and then people are free to disagree on
those ideas.

From my own point of view, Slann's compaign (you are refering to that one
right?) is indeed not suited for glob2's ambiance. I also think there is no
use to link glob2 to any humanity. But I also like this story, it is quite
fun and its mix of Starcraft, Hyperion and real world politics makes it
funny. Nevertheless, as funny as it can be, it does not fit glob2's universe
ambiance.

Have a nice day,