Re: [glob2-devel] Universe Background, political correctness

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Universe Background, political correctness
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:40:28 +0100

> Perhaps it is not clear on the universe background page, but those are only
> ideas and proposals (I've added a small § to make this clearer). People are
> free to submit ideas to the Wiki, and then people are free to disagree on
> those ideas.

Ooops, I just wrote that I must have overlooked that paragraph.
Thanks!  that is better.
Well, could you increase the contrast to the rest of the text?
Maybe red colored text and one or two lines of space above and below.
I don't know.  Something that hits the eye!

Today I got my welcome message from this mailing list.  And I
feel this reply is as good a place as a new mail for a really small
presentation about myself:

I am interested in science - especially those that deal with biology
and/or information.  I plan to work as a theoretical biologist
after getting my diplomas next year.
I enjoy solving problems.  That is not debugging ;-) but things that favor
a deeper insight into themself or a creative approach to be overcome.
I like anything creative and savor good strategies.

Concerning glob2 I am mostly interested in the GA proposal and
finding ways to improve the human-machine interaction of the game
without increasing the level of micromanagement (too much).

I really like globulation 2 and had hoped to get a better start
than complaining about criticism.
--
Kai Antweiler