Re: [glob2-devel] changing glob2 cvs-repository to mercurial!

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] changing glob2 cvs-repository to mercurial!
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:45:29 -0800

Leo Wandersleb wrote:
Hi

Knowing they have svn at savannah i wonder why we don't switch to it. isn't that good enough?
another nice approach to my knowledge is git, isn't it?

As I'm not too much into it I don't vote for any system.

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb

if it does require one ssh account per dev, I don't see many people supporting that, but I do like svn, don't know how you guys feel about that, but I've used it for projects, such as when I worked on inode for freenode and branching was fairly easy, although I'm rusty with all the commands since it's been quite a while.

cheers,
Kyle