Re: [glob2-devel] changing glob2 cvs-repository to mercurial!

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] changing glob2 cvs-repository to mercurial!
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 13:48:06 +0100

> From:
> http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/MultipleCommitters
> I suppose the simplest way to have a shared repository would be using https
> on
> Kyle's server. We could keep this for core contributors and fetch from
> repositories for more distant contributors or specific branches.
>
> Or we could try to go for full distributed.

I hope we would only need a temporary solution, for this year.
Mercurial support is on the Savannah TODO list:
http://svn.sv.gnu.org/viewcvs/trunk/TODO?rev=63&root=administration&view=markup

And I found an open source host, which uses bazaar repositories:
https://launchpad.net/faq
Steph already has an account.  It could have been created automatically:
https://launchpad.net/~nct

This also would be an option.

--
Kai Antweiler