Re: [glob2-devel] changing glob2 cvs-repository to mercurial!

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] changing glob2 cvs-repository to mercurial!
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 11:51:30 +0100

> if it does require one ssh account per dev, I don't see many people
> supporting that,

It does not:
http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/SharedSSH

btw, I forgot to link the standard methods:
http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/CGI_Install
http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/PublishingRepositories

> but I do like svn, don't know how you guys feel about that, but I've
> used it for projects, such as when I worked on inode for freenode
> and branching was fairly easy, although I'm rusty with all the
> commands since it's been quite a while.

I would prefer darcs, monotone, mercurial or bazaar-ng.
But the import issue is getting rid of cvs.

--
Kai Antweiler