Re: [glob2-devel] changing glob2 cvs-repository to mercurial!

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] changing glob2 cvs-repository to mercurial!
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 19:22:29 +0100

Today 19:22:03
Hi,

In the idea I'm positive for mercurial if there is people with good experience
of it. Here is just some questions:
- Bradley, will it help you when working disconnected?
- Can we have different versions (i.e. the ones in distributions) or do we all
need to keep the latest version (i.e. compile from source)
- Could you setup a test repository with a dump from latest CVS so we could
test it, let's say, for a week?

Have a nice day,

http://nct.ysagoon.com