Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch

From: Davide Libenzi
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 23:04:08 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Robert Anderson wrote:

>       What I don't understand is why you seem to think this means you need
> "explicit" mode.  Can you explain that part?  In other words, please
> explain why "tagline" mode is insufficient for your needs.

It'll work when tricks are applied (not recognize untagged thingies). But
at that point why would I need tagline at all ? I'll never use the tag-line:
feature in my sources. Look, is like saying that you want to eat some
pineapple. You can either buy a pineapple cake (tagline) and throw away
tha cake (tag-line: feature) or you can just buy the pineapple (explicit).

- Davide