Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:33:19 -0500

>>>>> "Davide" == Davide Libenzi <address@hidden> writes:
Davide>
Davide> But at that point why would I need tagline at all ? I'll never use
Davide> the tag-line: feature in my sources.

Why do you say "never?" Is this a Feng Shui type of thing?  The exquisite
poetry of your source code will be contaminated beyond all repair by the
addition of a one-line comment at the end of the file?

I'm really curious; you're not the only one that's made a similar stand and
I just don't understand it.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above