Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: give us a hand with arch
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:46:39 -0500

>>>>> "Andrea" == Andrea Arcangeli <address@hidden> writes:
Andrea>
Andrea> Exactly.
Andrea>
Andrea> And it is obvious to me, if you want to do add/delete/move-tag
Andrea> explicitly by hand as a feature (not as an annoyance), then
Andrea> taglines only would provide disavantages.

You haven't read a damned thing that anyone has posted about the matter.

Andrea>
Andrea> If taglines would still have a value over explicit, it would simply
Andrea> mean that the explicit method isn't implemented as powerful as it
Andrea> should be, and that the gap would need to be filled.

This proves it.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above