[Gnu-arch-users] Re: community spirit

From: Samuel Tardieu
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: community spirit
Date: 01 Nov 2004 21:37:16 +0100

>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Lord <address@hidden> writes:

Thomas> Wrappers seem to me like a basically sound approach: towards
Thomas> tla 2.0, I hope to formalize the inputs and outputs of 'tla' a
Thomas> bit more, giving them a well defined structure from which
Thomas> fancier UIs may be, largely automatically, derived.

In this case, the best solution would be to have a "tlaop" executable
which does the various basic operations, with "tla" being a wrapper
that calls the former. As Aaron said, mixing both is not a good idea.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- address@hidden -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam