Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla changes --diffs question

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla changes --diffs question
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 16:27:01 +0200

but I don't see why this should matter to diff, although is the only explanation that passes through my head.
you could try using plain diff on two files, one in the working tree the other
being
the reference (from pristine tree or revision lib), then use diff with -Bb options and see if there's a difference. tla execs diff without these options so would do what the first command would.