Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla changes --diffs question

From: andreif
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla changes --diffs question
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 16:40:14 +0200 (EET)

Hi John and thanks for the reply,

I am using dirnames version. For my tasks I find its
speed very good and need nothing faster.

I will try to switch to ver 1.2 and see how it behaves.
The big question is if I can just pick binaries for ver
1.2 for cygwin and overwrite the 1.2.1 binaries and
have all work ok with my existing archives ... what do
you think ?

Second question : are there any known bugs in
tla/cygwin 1.2 that I should be aware ? Looks like you
are very familiar with the state of the cygwin port.

Kind Regards,
Andrei