Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: darcs vs tla

From: Alexey N. Solofnenko
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: darcs vs tla
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:51:35 -0800

Yes to what? Both approaches are functionally equivalent. Darcs only checks signatures on unsafe mails, but other protocols should check authenticity themselves (anonymous users should not be able to check anything in).

For me a Windows support is much more important and in darcs world Windows is a first class citizen. Unless you do the same people will standardize on something else than tla.

- Alexey.