[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: darcs vs tla

From: Anand Kumria
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: darcs vs tla
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 02:34:34 +1100

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:12:22 +1100, Brian May wrote:

>     Erik> The best shell I've found under windows is the one that ships
>     with Erik> Msys/MinGW. Its actually an RXVT ported to run as a native
>     windows Erik> GUI app. By default it then runs bash with some extra
>     mods to Erik> so that C:\Windows\System\ becomes /c/Windows/System.
>
> If there a version of TLA built for Msys/MinGW?
>
> In a project of mine, I use Msys/MinGW for compiling

Can you not use mingw under Debian? Apart from DDK things, I've been able
to compile a fair large amount of Windows code without have to use Windows.

Anand
--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux
April 18th to 23rd   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -       LINUX