Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: darcs vs tla

From: John A Meinel
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: darcs vs tla
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:22:52 -0600

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 02:34:34 +1100

Can you not use mingw under Debian? Apart from DDK things, I've been able
to compile a fair large amount of Windows code without have to use Windows.

Yes, I can compile, but I still need to run the test suite. I
have tried Wine but there is something in the test suite that
break under Wine but not under windows and I haven't had a chance
to track it down.
Erik

If you want, you can just post the error you are getting, and maybe I can tell you what the problem is.

I'm pretty intimate with the workings on windows, so it might be the easiest thing for you.

If you want, you could send it to me privately, and just attach the transcript of the text.

John
=:->