[Gnu-arch-users] Re: release goals for Bazaar 1.1

From: Ivan Boldyrev
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: release goals for Bazaar 1.1
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:29:43 +0600

On 9012 day of my life James Blackwell wrote:
> There's not that many people in the world that know the word "fork" but
> don't know the word "spork".

You have strange idea of "world".  I'm afraid, "spork" is not known
outside of US and Europe, while every hacker knows what "fork" is.
I'm pretty sure that no one in Asian part of Russia knows this word.
And in European part too, except Moscow, perhaps.

Ispell dosn't know this word too :)

--
Ivan Boldyrev

                                                  Is 'morning' a gerund?