Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: release goals for Bazaar 1.1

From: Paul Hedderly
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: release goals for Bazaar 1.1
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:28:50 +0000

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 07:03:46AM -0500, James Blackwell wrote:

> There's not that many people in the world that know the word "fork" but
> don't know the word "spork". For those few that don't, if they get

Don't confuse "world" with "USA" - they are _not_ the same thing.

I've never heard of a spork, although I have seen and used the items
that the word describes. I am a native English speaker and have visited
the states, Canada many European countries, Africa and Australasia and
not come access this word that apparently everyone knows.

--
Paul