Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Maintainership, and whiners...

From: Martin Langhoff
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Maintainership, and whiners...
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 10:39:33 +1300

On 10/15/05, David Allouche <address@hidden> wrote:
> Either you have been misinformed, or you misunderstood, or we are using
> different definitions of the same words.

Then I must have misunderstood. At least the early documentation and
Martin's early plans read to me like a significant rewrite of tla, one
that kept the core concepts (changeset-orientation, inventory). I
wasn't actually involved with it at all, so it is very possible that I
was misreading his architectural plans.

Sorry about the confusion.

cheers,