Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Maintainership, and whiners...

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Maintainership, and whiners...
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 00:49:16 +0200

   > But I do not want this to become one of those nice warm flames,
   > so can we stop the crap about history, and find someone who
   > wishes to be the maintainer for tla?

   I'm guessing you've missed a lot of posts in the 6-2 month ago
   range.  Pleaes read those (particularly the ones by Tom) on why
   nobody's seriously considering maintaining tla.

I have read the more or less all posts on this list, and for the
record: I'm seriously considering it, since I think a VCS for the GNU
project is immensly important.  But I simply do not have the time to
maintain yet another project, so it would be unfair to the users.