Re: New proposed webapp Architecture

From: Klaus Weiss
Subject: Re: New proposed webapp Architecture
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:17:02 +0200

> I hope we can manage and coordinate all these changes: Victor at the
> presentation layer and you at ...

I hope it too :). When I finished the view class I will port templates
to the new backend. Maybe it is better to make it possible to copy the
template files without any need of modifications. Later we can remove
this `feature` when all templates are ported.

BTW do anybody have any concrete feature requests?