Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:43:57 +0100

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:

> BTW, there are several snippets in the LSR which would be good
> to incorporate but which are not tagged with docs.  It's a real pain
> for me to do this - as far as I can see I have to effectively copy the
> entire snippet and reenter it as new just to add the doc tag.  Are
> you able to do this more easily?

Yes; any LSR editor can add tags.  BTW, any copies you make will *not*
be added to the docs until they've been approved by a LSR editor, so
you're absolutely not saving anybody's time or effort by making new
snippets.

You could either tell a LSR editor which snippets to tag, or we could
make you an editor yourself.  The current editors are me, Neil,
Valentin, and Phil Holmes.  Out of that list, Phil is the best choice
for a fast, reliable, and non-grumpy response.