Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 00:39:44 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Sunday, August 29, 2010 9:48 PM

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 07:09:01PM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:

I think we need to reorganise the first few sections
of Vocal a little.

I like it.  You have slightly more inside 2.1.1 than I would have
initially guessed, but I've always proclaimed my ignorance of
lyrics.  If you're content with that change, then I'm happy.

I've just pushed this change.  It might need a
bit more tweaking but I can judge that better
with a fresh look after a day or two.  I'll
deal first with your remaining comments on the
two later sections.

Trevor