Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 00:00:40 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Friday, August 27, 2010 9:54 PM

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:

First pass through 2.1.9 Choral done.

I'll look at 2.1.8 Opera and stage musicals next.

Any chance you could look over and comment on 2.1.7 and 2.1.9, please?

Doing so.

[snip]

Thanks Graham :)  I appreciate your taking the time
to do this.  The general message is to expand by
adding @lilypond's.  I'm happy to do this, but I'll
finish off the section I'm currently working on first.
Then I'll respond to your comments and make the changes
you suggest.

Trevor