Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:55:13 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Thursday, August 19, 2010 6:43 PM

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:

BTW, there are several snippets in the LSR which would be good
to incorporate but which are not tagged with docs. It's a real pain
for me to do this

Yes; any LSR editor can add tags.

You could either tell a LSR editor which snippets to tag, or we could
make you an editor yourself.  The current editors are me, Neil,
Valentin, and Phil Holmes. Out of that list, Phil is the best choice
for a fast, reliable, and non-grumpy response.

OK, thanks.  I'll make a (short) list and ask Phil.

Trevor