Re: 3.0?

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: 3.0?
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 11:40:22 +0100

2014/1/10 Urs Liska <address@hidden>:

> Well,
> compiling a few measures of a single staff feels nearly instantaneous, and
> when you're editing an orchestral score this makes a huge difference.
>
> Generally I'd think it would be a good idea to have such an interface in
> Frescobaldi.

I know that this is not exactly what we're talking about, but i
believe that things like this (previewing music, partially compiled
scores, instant feedback sacrificing some quality) are exactly what
Denemo is for.  I honestly believe that Denemo would be invaluable to
LilyPond if only it could open all Lily files, not just those created
by itself.  (and if the UI&UX kinks would be ironed out).

best,
Janek