Re: What's the least input into a score to get midi output added?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: What's the least input into a score to get midi output added?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:09:49 -0700

On 29-Jul-05, at 2:45 PM, Sven Axelsson wrote:
No, it is a feature. Remember that TeX was originally intented to produce
printed output only.

*grumble*  I still think that verbatim should mean verbatim...
:)

Graham, Is the documentation generated through LaTeX with Texinfo rather
than Plain TeX with Texinfo? In that case it might be somewhat easier
to set things up so the correct single quotes are used.

Assuming that you've got the source tree in front of you, your guess is
better than mine.  I found this:

spark:~/usr/src/lilypond gperciva$ head Documentation/user/GNUmakefile
depth=../..

LATEX_FILES =$(wildcard *.latex)

# todo: add latex.
DVI_FILES = $(TELY_FILES:%.tely=$(outdir)/%.dvi)

EXTRA_DIST_FILES= $(LATEX_FILES) $(IMAGES)
IMAGES=$(wildcard *.png)

but you really need to ask somebody else.  I just change the text in
the texinfo files.

Cheers,
- Graham