Re: it's all up to you users (was: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU)

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: it's all up to you users (was: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:15:28 -0400

Greetings, all -

I'm getting confused and slightly distressed. I'm now spending close to an hour a day just reading the discussion list! I'm signed up to do the indexing, but as far as I know there's nothing ready to be indexed. I'd be willing to try to write some snippets, but I don't know what's needed; if I know where to start looking, I'll try my hand at it. If someone wants me to start working on another doc, I'm willing to try that, as well.

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer
Greenfield, MA