Re: website draft 9

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: website draft 9
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 12:55:11 +0200

Op maandag 07 september 2009, schreef Patrick Schmidt:
> http://lilypond.org/~graham/out/
>
> Please comment.

I very much like the new layout. A little nitpick: on hovering the menu bars,
some gradients just become lighter, others look like mirrored upside down (or
pressed down). For example, go to
http://lilypond.org/~graham/out/Introduction.html: the headings Featutes,
Examples, Freedom, Background invert the background on hovering (the white end
of the gradient is at the bottom), while Productions and Testimonials just get
lighter. "Text input" and "Alternate input" have the lighter part of the
gradient at the bottom again.

I think a "pressed down" look is best for selected headings; for hovered
headings a lighter version of the same gradient would look best probably.

cheers,
Wilbert Berendsen

--
Frescobaldi, LilyPond editor for KDE: http://www.frescobaldi.org/