Re: website draft 9

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: website draft 9
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 13:37:55 +0200

Op maandag 07 september 2009, schreef Valentin Villenave:
> BTW: am I the only one feeling a bit troubled when looking at the
> attached picture?

There are similarities, but then it's quite logical to have a "home" button in
the top left corner, (and also to have a "home" button that is a logo) , and a
search box in the upper right corner :-)

I think there are many more websites using a similar interface.

I like the Lily colors much better than the apple grey... :)

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--
Frescobaldi, LilyPond editor for KDE: http://www.frescobaldi.org/