Re: divisi parts and another general question

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: divisi parts and another general question
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 09:55:00 -0800

Drat it! I must have  been very tired when writing the second violin part. Bleh!

Now on to the divisi. How do I do this? once I get the rhythms correct that is?
I'm hoping to get the rest of it done today. The cello and bass parts will be
easy. they are just octaves. I think I'll leave the 5gths out as I believe they
are in the upper parts and I want that oomph.

thanks very much for explaining. I'll keep practicing. Maybe I am glad he gave
me this piece slow as it is. lol!

Be blessed all.