Re: divisi parts and another general question

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: divisi parts and another general question
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 16:23:12 -0800

Oh btw another question. Let's say I did want the cello part to play the middle
notes in the cluster shall we say. How do I just simply have 1 note be divisi,
or so I show it as a cord with the less then and grader then symbols? I'm
thinking from my days as a string player I can do the latter as these double
stops are quite possible and will sound better in the cello line anyways. I'm a
bit bias as I was a cellist before I switched to voice lol!

thoughts? or am I pretty much ok in my line of thinking?