lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Versioning System

From: Luca Ceresoli
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Versioning System
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 21:32:58 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
Kieran Mansley wrote:
Perhaps I can re-phrase Simon's question as "does anyone have any objections to us moving to git for version control of lwIP?"
As noone seems to have objections, can we proceed? I found a howto to convert from CVS to git, but as I'm not a project leader, I can't do the work, I think.

I've always found Subversion very well done. Then I switched to git, and will never get back. It's a pain when I have to work on older projects that still use Subversion.

My little vote for the migration to a distributed VCS. DVCSs make contributing to a project much easier. Among them I would prefer git, which is also AFAIK the
most widely adopted out there.

Luca