Re: [Mldonkey-users] using mldonkey on VERY low-bandwidth connections...

From: Aniruddha Shankar
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] using mldonkey on VERY low-bandwidth connections...
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 23:37:00 +0530

address@hidden wrote:

> This is only a problem if upstream and downstream of your internet connection are separated, like e.g. DSL. The 64 kbit connections that I know (ISDN) share the upstream/downstream bandwidth. Is that the case here? (Question to original poster)

no, that isnt. I think the bandwidth is separated.

Still I'd try to tweak the settings (max_upload_slots, max_hard_upload_rate [not too high, not too low], max_opened_connections, max_concurrent_downloads, max_connections_per_second, max_indirect_connections [should be > max_opened_connections], ...)

Regards,
phoenix

Thanks for the help!

Aniruddha Shankar