Re: [Mldonkey-users] using mldonkey on VERY low-bandwidth connections...

From: Traumflug
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] using mldonkey on VERY low-bandwidth connections...
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 20:27:42 +0100

Am 07.02.2004 um 19:53 schrieb address@hidden:

Traumflug wrote:
For the ISDN I'm currently sitting at I can get 7.3 KB/s for download only while I get roughly a sum of 12 KB/s for download and upload at the same time. This hints for separated streams?

That's strange.

No surprise to me. ISDN is designed for transferring speech wich is full duplex as well.

Perhaps you are limited by your or your ISP's modem?