Re: [Mldonkey-users] Greetings

From: Kvark
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Greetings
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 17:06:54 +0200

> Another one ?

Ugu :) I begin from this:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpeselgui

but it's old and not exactli that I need, I want to separate users, make
more easy navigate and manage file downloading, I am thery happy that now
mldonkey can download files via http! I must use this :) I have my own
server, so I think that is very good idia, that I or any registered users,
from any internet terminal can add some files and after download connect and
download to local pc. And all jobs via brouser :) Craizy idia by I will
try...

Kvark